Welcome to the photo competitions page. Here, you will find the current photo competition, as well as links to past winners and their work.
January 26, 2017 marks the very first Architectural Afterlife photography competition. I thought it would be an amazing idea to gather some great community involvement and feature the work of others, sharing it with the world. Not only will winners get their work featured on the Architectural Afterlife blog, but you’ll be able to win some cool things as well! Prizes could range from a gift card, photo prints, books or possibly even some camera gear in the future!
How the competition works:
1. Participants will be able to enter their work between the competition start date and end date.
2. There will be a 3-day judging period once all work has been submitted.
3. Winner will be announced, and prize will be sent accordingly.
Current competition info:
Entry Fee – FREE
Prize – $25 Amazon gift card
1. Head over and give the Odd World Gallery Facebook page a ‘like’ – CLICK HERE
2. Photos must be of historic or abandoned places. The places do NOT need to be abandoned, but must have architectural significance, either historically or otherwise.
3. Entries must be submitted before competition end date.
4. Once you’re finished, drop a comment on my Facebook page just to let me know you entered! My Facebook page can be found by clicking HERE
Thanks for entering, and I can’t wait to see all of the amazing work you all have to send in!